Article provided by: Rhino Hitch
Whether you need to haul your boat to the lake or take your family camper to the campground, you are going to need a good trailer hitch to do the hauling. More specifically, you are going to need a trailer hitch that makes trailer hitch installation easy, especially if you have more than one truck and or more than one trailer! That's where Rhino Hitch comes in. Rhino Hitch makes trailer hitch installation and adjustment super-easy!
Rhino Hitch is the simplest and most easy to use trailer hitch in terms of trailer hitch installation in Los Angeles. No other trailer hitch on the market gives its users the flexibility and reliability that Rhino Hitch provides while making installation a breeze! Of course, you don't have to take our word for it. You can see for yourself what our customers have to say about Rhino Hitch by doing a simple Google search for "Rhino Hitch review" or check out some of our featured testimonials right here on our website's home page.
Choosing the Right Trailer Hitch
By understanding the differences between trailer hitches, you can select the right hitch for your hauling needs. Of course, Rhino Hitch is an all-in-one hitch that can be used on any truck to haul any item, up to 14k pounds. Traditional hitches are determined by their weight ratings, stated as follows:
- 1-1/4 inch receiver tube: Class 1. Maximum gross trailer weight rating of 1k pounds. Ideal for compact to mid-sized cars.
- 1-1/4 inch receiver tube: Class 2. Maximum gross trailer weight rating of 3.5k pounds. Ideal for small cars all the way to light SUVs.
- 2-inch receiver tube: Class 3. Maximum gross trailer weight rating of 8k pounds. Ideal for full-size cars to full-size pickups.
- 2-inch receiver tube: Class 4. Maximum gross trailer weight rating of 10k pounds. Ideal for pickup trucks.
When selecting a trailer hitch, there are two things that you will need to consider - how much your vehicle weighs and how much the trailer weighs that you plan on towing.
Choose Rhino Hitch for Easy Installation
Rhino Hitch is the best choice for easy trailer hitch installation in Los Angeles if you have a pickup truck. You can get Rhino Hitch in a 2″ Clear Anodized Finish 7″ Drop w/ 2 Ball Stainless Steel Convert-A-Ball Set (For 2″ Receiver). The Convert-A-Ball set includes one 2" and one 2-5/16 ball. Plus, Rhino Hitch offers a lifetime warranty on all parts. With a lifetime warranty, you've got nothing to lose! Order your Rhino Hitch now and own it for just $374.99!
Choose the Hitch that Fits Your Truck
Order a Rhino Hitch that fits your receiver. Choose from the following:
- 2.5″ Clear Anodized Finish 7″ Drop w/ 2 Ball Stainless Steel Convert-A-Ball Set (For 2.5″ Receiver)
- 2.5″ Clear Anodized Finish 10″ Drop w/ 2 Ball Stainless Steel Convert-A-Ball Set (For 2.5″ Receiver)
- 2″ Clear Anodized Finish 10″ Drop w/ 2 Ball Stainless Steel Convert-A-Ball Set (For 2″ Receiver)
Contact Rhino Hitch directly for any further inquiries.Trailer Hitch Installation Los Angeles
View Larger Map